Sunday, May 01, 2005

erm..hello...testing, testing, a one, two, albero...

Well then here we are, a special place where i can ramble away to my heart's content safe in the knowledge that i'll probably be the only one who ever reads this stuff.

i hope to use this blog as a place to record all that stuff that i never get to put in my notebook as i can never actually find it and that i can update from the laptop in the living room, on the balcony, in the airport, doctor's waithing room etc.

if you do find this page have a look at www.freeformfreakoutorganisation.net

get an idea of what crap you can expect to find here.


2 comments:

Wastedpapiers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wastedpapiers said...

Its amazing who actually reads all this stuff. i hada counter on my blog for a while and realised I was getting 30-60 hits a day! I took it off then as it scared me to think of all these strangers lurking and reading all my drivel!
Anyway, that aside, i think blogs are a top hole idea and i wouldn't be without one!