Wednesday, July 06, 2005

boxes, boxes, everywhere

middle of moving house...

internet connection due to be lost on saturday..

who knows when the next update will be....

not that i suppose anyone is really bothered..

in the meantime check out these two groovy blogs:

roger stevens' story-so-far

roger radio (go on, you're curious eh?

and

michael leigh's flobberlob (weed?)
A1 Mail Art
a bit obscure in terms of reactions this one...
my oh my, what curios (sic) things. (go on jim take a look, go oooon jiiiiiimmmm!)

4 comments:

hazel said...

We are bothered. Hot and bothered and ofcourse hope you get your house sorted and are soon back blogging. Thanks for the plug. I will wear it always.

Anonymous said...

Michael said... that last one was me by the way!

Ruud Janssen said...

moving. Sounds like me as well. I am now in the middle of packing all boxes for my move to Breda. Titsa is packing the Fluxus Heidelberg Center Archive, which will also move to Breda.

In the coming months boxes everywhere (and I will loose my internetconnection on August 17th.... and will have to get a new one....

Ruud

Roger Stevens said...

Boxes, boxes, boxes...

a good old Fluxus tradition.

Good luck with the move.