Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Alison Knowles

Alison Knowles phoned this evening, to ask me to perform with her in Venice.

That was a surprise.

And qite possible the most interesting thing thats happened around the old FFFO HQ for a looong time.

You can see the medication is doing its job by the sheer dullness of these posts.
I'm not sure how I feel about that! Sometimes I wonder if the sacrifices I make to stay 'balanced' are really worth it - the things I'm unable to do when I feel OK make me feel bad, but the medication stops me from feeling so bad that I can actually produce the stuff I do when I don't feel so good, and sonit goes around.
I bore myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, also heard from Alison Knowles while she is in Venice. Actually I'm doing a Mail-Interview with her. REsults will be published when the interview is finished.....

RJ